top of page

Richmond Pine

Residential Multifamily

Miami, Florida, USA

Located in Miami, FL - Richmond Pine is an 80-unit multifamily residential development funded through Low-Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC). The property consists of a single, five-story structure constructed in 1995 and situated on a three-acre site. The property is 100% encumbered with Land Use Restriction Agreements (LURA) that restricts fifteen (15) of the units to 40% of the Area Median Income (AMI) and the remaining units to 60% of the AMI.





Community Highlights

Modern Kitchens

Cable TV Connections

Public Transportation Nearby

Resident Activities

Onsite Management

Features

    Air Conditioning
    Cable TV Hook-Ups
    Modern Kitchens with Dishwashers and Garbage Disposals
    Spacious Closets
    Washer/Dryer Hook-Ups
    Water Savers in Kitchens & Baths
    Window Coverings

Amenities

    Unfortunately, at this time we do not allow pets at Richmond Pine
Floor Plans

Floor Plans

Rent is based on monthly frequency. Additional fees may apply, such as but not limited to package delivery, trash, water, amenities, etc. **Floor plans are artist’s rendering. All dimensions are approximate. Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Not all features are available in every rental home. Prices and availability are subject to change. Please see a representative for details.
 

Contact Us

Contact Information

14700 Booker T Washington Blvd.

Miami

Florida - Southern

33176

Opening Hours

Mon - Fri

08:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Saturday

Closed

​Sunday

Closed

(305) 234-6104

Cotact Us

Contact Us

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page